- Toojou is the latest ‘poshtel’ in the heart of Kota Kinabalu. The interior of the building is decorated with Borneo themed artwork, hand painted by local artists and all furniture is custom made.
- Almost every part of Toojou is designed to be social media friendly; multi level storytelling mural staircase (Wilson Ng), giant slide, neon lights, colourful furnitures, etc.
- The concept behind Toojou is to connect travellers and locals by providing social spaces for them to facilitate face to face interaction.
- There are a total of 63 rooms; 45 studios (twin & double + ensuite bathroom) & 18 shared rooms (4,6, & 8 bed capsule beds). Sealy mattress in all the studio rooms.
- Opis (co-working space) is free for poshtel guests & open to the public for only RM20 a day, weekly and monthly subscription available. Perks include free snacks & coffee, high-speed internet, game tables (pool & football).
- Tamaha Cafe is a mid range cafe that serves Asian fusion delight. Half of it is built using repurposed wood from old wooden shoplots built after WW2 that can be found in villages/ small towns all over Sabah. The green shutter is authentic and repurposed.
- Tamu Bar (opening soon) is a chill out artsy rooftop bar with a live DJ that spins tropical house music.
- Exterior (in progress), will be a large mural painted by Kenji Chai (Internationally renowned street artist from Sabah) & his team.
Location Add: 12, Jalan Masjid Lama, Bandaran Berjaya, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah